We’re creating a better, healthier generation through fitness and wellness.
Many Americans are at risk of physical problems due to the lack of regular exercise. Those include obesity, diabetes, heart disease, osteoporisis, and others. Elite Sports Fitness Academy commits to early outreach with the goal of making fitness a priority in students’ formative years.
A number of non-profit organization have fitness programs run a similar model, but we have incorporated nutrition and other components early on.
What do we do for the community?
We teach students about fitness, exercise techniques, & wellness all while having fun and keeping them engaged. We provide opportunities for youth everywhere, encouraging inactive boys and girls to participate in sports, educational health and physical activity.
We use our in-depth knowledge of sociology and psychology to develop techniques to encourage personal, physical, & educational success.
We’ve partnered with several schools & organizations
- Hamilton High (Chandler, AZ)
- Greenfield junior high (Gilbert, AZ)
- Mesquite Junior High (Gilbert, AZ)
- Imagine East Mesa ( Mesa, AZ)
- Mesa High (Mesa, AZ)
- Higley High ( Higley, AZ)
- Lawndale High (Lawndale, AZ)
- St. Paul High (Sante Fe Spings,CA)
- Serra High (Gardena, CA)
- Monroe Middle (Inglewood, CA)
- Cactus View Elem. (Phoenix, AZ)
- Pasadena City College (Pasadena, CA)
- Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ)
- Dessert Willow Elem.(phoenix, AZ)
- Mountain View Elem. (phoenix, AZ)
- Hidden Hills Elem. (Phoenix, AZ)
- House of Refuge (Mesa, AZ)